Portal 1.8: The Issues Manager Release
We are really excited to share with you the latest feature in the Gas Tag Portal: The Issues Manager. So excited, in fact, that we have created a video that runs you through how it works:
After looking at how our users interacted with notifications, we realised that they were often hard to keep track of, and discuss. The Issues Manager transforms all the relevant notifications into trackable issues that you can view, filter and comment on. Assigning issues to a user will let them know that it is their responsibility, and can help divide up work to get through more. When viewing an issue, you can comment on it, and even @YourColleague 🚀
You can now select whether you would like notifications popping up as you work.
You can customise this per notification type so that they don’t become annoying.
More Fields for Job Allocation
& Jobs Awaiting Allocation
You can now add Job Number and Part Numbers when allocating a job.
Sometimes when you allocate a job, you might not know who the engineer is going to be. You can now select to allocate a job to a contractor, rather than an engineer. They will be notified that they have a job that is awaiting allocation, which they can allocate to a specific engineer.
We understand that sometimes information in the field is incorrectly captured. Now you can edit appliances from the portal so that the future information is correct.
- Only engineers carrying out unable to access on services count toward your total no access count
- Properties now have a paperwork log, with all the paperwork for that property
- Age column added to the appliance table
- Added a plumbing paperwork type for manual uploads
- Void cap or void cap maintenance is now the title of paperwork produced, rather than gas safety record
- There are new images available to take when registering an appliance in the App:
– Is there a main TRV installed with this boiler:
– Image of main TRV
– Flue (Boiler Connection)
– Flue Termination: Horizontal / Vertical
– If the Flue is Horizontal: Flue Termination
– If the Flue is Vertical: Flue Termination & Flue in Loft
– Condensation Pipe Termination
– Pipework Under Boiler